Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Autumn Revealed at the Pond

 

 

He had always loved the autumn months with peculiar intensity, feeling within them a sense of fulfillment and well-being, as though life were pouring rich distillation into his cup.

Agnes Sligh Turnbull in

The Golden Journey

 


RH does love autumn but he also loves tractors. And we both love seeing the pond in every season. 

But I hinted about how nice it would be when the gravel pile was gone so I would be able to see the whole pond again. And then I mentioned it a few more times. Quite a few, actually. 

 


[My first time to insert a video in new Blogger...does it work? Maybe I won't be able to see until I hit publish.]

And then on a beautiful October day the tractor came and the gravel pile that our granddaughter loved to climb on was gone leaving us a beautiful view to the pond once more. Yay!